- How to access all the information on a gene or genes with a particular function?
- What is SCNBase?
- How do I upload a bigwig file?
- How do I upload a vcf file?
- How do I upload a bam file?
- How do I upload a gff file?
- How do I upload a bed file?
- How do I cite SCNBase.org?
- What is an SCNBase data curator?
- Who supports SCNBase.org?
- What data is available at SCNBase?
- How do I submit data?
- Where can I download data?
Masonbrink, R., Maier, T. R., Seetharam, A. S., Juvale, P. S., Baber, L., Baum, T. J., & Severin, A. J. (2019). SCNBase: a genomics portal for the soybean cyst nematode (Heterodera glycines). Database, 2019.
A data curator has expertise in bioinformatics or experience with GMOD tools and JBrowse. The fastest way to get your data loaded into SCNBase is for a member of each group to familiarize themselves with standard file upload forms. For more complex training to ensure this community grows, contact Andrew Severin.
SCNBase is currently supported by the North Central Soybean Research Program, as part of a larger effort to enhance durability of SCN resistance for long-term, strategic SCN management.
- Genome assemblies
- Gene models
- Gene annotations
- Repeat annotations
- Transcriptome data
- Effector data
- Genetic maps (coming soon)
- QTL data (coming soon)
Please contact one of the website data curators via email. There is likely a data curator from a group with whom you already collaborate.
Data can be downloaded using the Downloads link on the menu. All data and corresponding metadata currently available in SCNBase is available here.
Use the filters on the page to narrow down the data you wish to download.